A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Niedelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Niedelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedelman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niedelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Niedelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Echocardiography Nuclear Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedelman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Niedelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam F Niedelman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam F. Niedelman practice?
- Dr. Adam Niedelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Niedelman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westerly, RI.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.