A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Niedelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Niedelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedelman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niedelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Niedelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Echocardiography Nuclear Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedelman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Niedelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam F Niedelman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam F. Niedelman practice?
- Dr. Adam Niedelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Niedelman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westerly, RI.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.