Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Nortick
Dr. Adam Nortick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bessemer, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Killen, AL (and 15 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nortick is affiliated with St Vincents Hosp, Stringfellow Med Ctr and St. Vincent's Blount. Dr. Nortick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Nortick has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Adam Nortick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.
Dr. Jacquline Perry
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bessemer, AL 0 mi33
Dr. Larry Gibbs
Bessemer, AL 0 mi29
Dr. Conrad De Los Santos
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Bessemer, AL 0.08 mi20