Dr. Adam Nortick MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

October 4th, 2016
wish there were more like him
Dr. Nordic is one of a kind, he is one of the few that actually listens, takes in what you say and think. He does what works for you, and don't have you try all these new meds out on the market today. I would highly recommend Dr. Nordic

July 10th, 2016
Mrs.
I was a patient if dr norticks for any years. He took the time to consult drs whenever and wherever I was an inpatient at any hospital. He listens he cares and he will work with you to insure that yur pain is controlled to the best if his ability. He is one of the best drs I have ever had in my life. I now live in fl and have a pain pump, but I would recommend him highly.

January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Nortick Knows Your Needs
Simply the best in Pain Management and treatment. Current on issues and knowledgeable on diseases and the symptomology associated with said diseases. A great M.D..

August 14th, 2014
Doctor who
This place treats people like they are junkies if u ask about a drug that you've heard of or taken in the past they get pissy and you get booted from thier clinic

September 18th, 2012
Search No Further
I have been treated by Dr. Nortick since early 2007. Dr. Nortick has truly changed my life - or more accurately given me back my life. I lived in constant pain and was essentially homebound even with a powerwheelchair. Slowly but surely Dr. Nortick adjusted my meds and helped me improve more than I ever imagined possible. Besides medications, he send sent me for pt/ot and helped me to get a more suitable wheelchair. Dr. Nortick takes time to get to know his patients and does an amazing job of teasing out which medications work and which ones do not. He works with compounding pharmacies to customize medications for a particular patient. He takes into account what his patients think about what works and what does not. THIS IS NOT AT ALL TO SAY THAT HE HANDS OUT MEDICATIONS CAPRICIOUSLY OR IN AMOUNTS THAT ARE EXCESSIVE FOR THE PARTICULAR SITUATION. HE is willing to give patients a chance when other physicians might not be so willing, at the same time he will not tolerate drug seekers / diverters. In his prior practice at Trinity Medical Center, it was sometimes necessary to wait a couple hours to be seen. Any of Dr. Nortick's patients will tell you that he is well worth the wait. I have noticed that since he has moved to a solo practice that I rarely have to wait at all and am usually out of the office in under an hour.

October 20th, 2011
The Very Best
Dr. Nortick is the best doctor I have had in my 20+ year history of dealing with my condition. Yes, you will probably spend a good bit of time in the waiting room, but it WILL be worth it. Dr. Nortick spends a great deal of time with his patients and really gets to know them. He has a great deal of skill in managing various medications and rooting out which one may be the problem. He also has an amazing knack for coming up with rarely used drugs and specially compounded formulations when nothing else will work. Any amount of travel or time spent in the waiting room will be well worth it!

July 31st, 2010
dr,nortiick
my name is contessa wallace, i was first seeing him in Montomgery,so when he left his practice and went back to Birmingham i followed and saw him for 5 years. he is a wonderful dr with a great beside manner. i just found out he has been accepted in ATLANTA, AND WILL NO DOUBT FOLLOW THERE

September 20th, 2009
Best Dr. I've ever had!
Dr. Nortick is the best doctor that I've ever had treat me. His staff is professional and super nice. Although it's sometimes hard to get an appointment, he will make time for his patients and address any issues that I have. He's been my doctor for a couple of years now and I wouldn't change doctors for anything. You have to put yourself in his shoes. People come from all over the country for an appointment w/him. He's a busy guy. It's worth the wait to be treated by Dr. Nortick. He really cares and knows his patients needs. I give him 5 stars and his patients should consider themselves lucky.

June 26th, 2009
Not thorough; can't get treatment needed
It's scary that he evaluates people for work restrictions because that requires reviewing past records. He has not reviewed my records, although I'm his patient. I have a spinal injury that has not been treated in more than 18 months and I have nerve damage and scar tissue. My MRI was blurry. The report says the "image is distorted" so it shouldn't have even been used. My impairment & pain has become worse and I am unable to work, but my treatment has not changed. My symptoms are ignored because of a blurry MRI.