Dr. Adam Novak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Novak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

Good every day Dr.

Good every day Dr. I like Dr. Novak very much but I didn't have a problem with a few details. He prescribes a lot of medication and at times doesn't listen carefully. He diagnoses problems without testing. He seems very concerned about billing Medicare and Medi-Cal. I didn't agree with some of the things he said but my situation was very complex and probably should have been referred to a specialist. If you leave a message for him most of the time he calls you back.

May 21st, 2016

Medically Negligent

This Doctor misdiagnosed my nephew with irritable bowel syndrome without doing the proper test to make the diagnosis, and then treated my nephew with harsh medication which caused his liver to fail and he almost died. This so called Dr. also misdiagnosed the allergic reaction and kept sending my nephew back home saying it was just a virus which would just run its course and insisted my nephew not be sent to the e.r. even though he had high fever, thick purple rash, was jaundice, throwing up and loosing weight like crazy. I filled a complaint with the medical board and I suggest others do the same.

April 13th, 2016

Good person

September 16th, 2015

A doctor that does not care

To be honest for a first time visit you would expect the man to be a bit more courteous, but no sadly this "Dr." Came in sat down asked a couple of question did a outer apearence check and diagnosed me with IBS and arthritis.... don't understand how he got that from looking at me. Didn't even lay a finger on me..... then to top off his poor judgment, I had a refferal from my school doctor to see a GI specialist, he disregards everything they write and the tells me she was probably just a volunteer who knows nothing... I have the dam records of my previous colonoscopy and told her, that's why she referred me to them. This guy hands down is no doctor, he does not care, he only want your insurace money. Shake my dam head!! Ä° advise you before going to hiM choose another doctor please. One last thing that made me angry was he laughed at me when I told him of my enlarged heart, this was diagnosed from LLU, a prestigious hospital. He laughed saying they didn't know what they were talking about. This guy is a freaking idiot!

July 10th, 2015

Dr. Novak is very through, explains everything and answers all questions. His nursing staff followed up very quickly with test results.

June 18th, 2015

Mrs.

Seems honestly concerned about my health problems.

June 2nd, 2015

I had been sick for several days and kept putting it off - thinking it was indigestion. Dr Novak's office was able to provide me with a same day appointment. As it turned out - was exactly what I needed. I was sick - infected gall bladder. Dr Novak diagnosed it as such and sent me to the Imaging Center for a CT Scan. Dr. Shapiro confirmed and made arrangements for me to have surgery the following day. Don't be a hard head - see the doctor when your body tells you it is ill.

May 31st, 2015

Chatham County Public Works

How professional Dr. Novack staff is and nurse Judy is one of the best nurses I've have the pleasure of meeting. Dr. Novack is very good at attending to his patients needs he's very caring and understanding . I would recommend him to anyone./

April 14th, 2015

I Had the Worst appointment ever first and last time..... He is RUDE and CRUEl with people and all he wants to do is give you lots of medicine that you don't even need..... And he thinks EVERYONE has asthma.....

April 10th, 2015

Healthcare as it should be.

If all physicians and medical practices were like this, health care problems would no longer be in the news. I'm almost reluctant to brag about him and his staff because I like to think of them as my own personal "find" and I don't want to share. Five stars in every category.

February 6th, 2015

Logistics

Dr. Adam Novak is a brilliant health care professional and has always been a spot on with his diagnosis and treatment. I can credit him as making a diagnosis that saved my life. Simply a outstanding physician second to none and a really good person.

January 19th, 2015

First visit

Doctor Novack was very professional and explained his program for my continuing health care