A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldstein, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Bristol Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam O. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Adam Goldstein practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Voorhees, NJ.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.