A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldstein, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Oliver Goldstein MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam O. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Goldstein practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Primary Care Doctors.