A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldstein, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Oliver Goldstein MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam O. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Goldstein practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.