Dr. Adam Olscamp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 5th, 2016
Dr. Olscamp is a excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner, he took the time to explain my issue's. The entire office was great as well !

June 3rd, 2015
Seem disinterested and as if he didn't want to be there. Following his treatment made my condition much worst and was left with a --well don't know what to do attitude. Would not recommend.

January 2nd, 2014
Saved Me
Tore my patellar tendon extremely bad. Dr. Olscamp was able to perform a procedure that enabled me to return to normal life. I had to go through intense therapy which is normal but I knew that it would make a huge difference and it did. I have kept up with strengthening my leg through exercising and cycling. My leg does not really cause any kinds of problems. There is general stiffness, some cramps sometimes but not sure any of that is due to the prior complications. I would say the surgery was a 100% success and I am lucky to have such a talented surgeon in this area. This happened over 10 years ago so my referring Dr. Olscamp comes with a good working knowledge of his skills, at least when it comes to myself. Thank you.

April 27th, 2011
Hip Replacement
I had been dealing with excruciating pain and very limited movement for almost 15 years. I had back surgery in 2004 but that did not help. I was seeing a chiropractor when I was referred to Dr. Olscamp.I was very nervous when I found out I needed to have BOTH hips replaced at only 47 years old. I was very impressed with Dr Olscamp. He is a true professional and has the best bed-side manner ever. He explained everything carefully and put me at ease with my decision to go ahead with both surgeries. I am currently in the recovery mode, but I am feeling better every day. The constant pain I had before is gone - YEAH!!! I definately recommend Dr. Olscamp to anyone who needs the services of an Orthopaedic Surgeon

February 28th, 2011
I have seen Doctor Olscamp for multiple surgeries from knee, shoulder, and hip. He is the best, I have been very pleased with the results of my surgeries and with his acuracy in dagnosing my problems. Great doctor and really seems to care...

October 26th, 2010
Caring and excellent in his skills. His staff is equally caring and attentive. With the nature of my multiple injuries, due to an accident, I was in terrible pain and had a long term recovery. I felt I was in the best of hands with him and have recovered well. I would refer him, and do, to anyone needing this type of professional help. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen.

April 2nd, 2010
Good Doctor!
Dr. Olscamp took the time to explain his diagnosis and made recommendations, explaining the pros and cons to surgery vs. physical therapy. I was able to get scheduled for surgery quickly and get my knee repaired. Pre-op he was comforting when I was nervous. Post-op follow-up appointments, he continued his friendly demeanor and spent time to answer my questions about limitations and abilities. He coordinated with my physical therapist. I had a great result and am very happy with the overall result!