Dr. Adam Opbroek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 10th, 2016
Dr. Opbroek has been great and he listens and is direct and upfront about everything which is helpful. I have had great results with my medication and am a much more productive worker due to it!

June 6th, 2015
Dr. Opbroek is a very intelligent and educated man. He seems to really listen to what your saying. I was given options in my treatment plan. Everything was explained and it was my decision. It made me feel more in control. It took about a month of weekly visits to get the right medications for me. It was worth it. I didn't feel great because the medicine wasn't fully functioning but I wasn't crying day and night. I really do appreciate his skill in diagnosing and treating me. I felt uncomfortable with his staff. They weren't rude just brusque. If I were to critique Dr. Opbroek I think he should make more frequent eye contact. It would have made me feel less anxious at the beginning.

February 4th, 2015
Great at what he does. And most are lucky to find him. With that said if he combined medical treatment with more counseling he'd better understand the behavior and know no one is going to tell him true things going on in just 15 minutes.

December 18th, 2014
Dr. Opbroek is a caring psychiatrist and I highly recommend him

December 17th, 2014
Best psychiatrist in claremont
Dr opbroek is a great psychiatrist he really helped me during a rough time. He is strict but in a helpful way does not load you up with meds. He is always on time love that he does not tun late and his assistant is amazing she always gets me in to see him always helpful.

January 26th, 2012
My first opinion of Dr Opbroek was very positive, but that changed. He got angry with me then apologized for it...and then soon after that on a phone call got angry with me again and didn't hear what I was explaining to him. Not the Dr. for me.