A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Palazzari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Palazzari, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Palazzari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Palazzari graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Palazzari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Aldo Palazzari MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adam A. Palazzari practice?
- Dr. Adam Palazzari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Palazzari practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Pediatricians.