A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Pass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Pass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pass has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam B Pass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Pass practice?
- Dr. Adam Pass has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Pass practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.