Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Paszkowski
Dr. Adam Paszkowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southbridge, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Paszkowski is affiliated with Harrington Memorial Hospital, St. Vincent's Hospital and Hubbard Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Paszkowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adam Paszkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbridge, MA.
Dr. Mohsin Syed Alvi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Southbridge, MA 0.05 mi21
Dr. Nicole Lynn Fillipon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Southbridge, MA 0.05 mi9
Dr. William Dunn
Southbridge, MA 0.05 mi30