Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Paxton
Dr. Adam Paxton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton, NJ, with other offices in Asbury Park, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ (and 1 other location). His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Paxton is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Association, Newton Memorial Hospital and Riverview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Paxton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Adam Paxton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, NJ.
Dr. Gay Fried
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newton, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Andria Pennant
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Newton, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Anandhi Nadarajah
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Newton, NJ 0 mi