Dr. Adam Pearl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Pearl?

February 11th, 2016

Great Doctor

An excellent doctor with a very positive attitude.

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Pearl is the best! He has a great personality, easy going and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to see an ENT.

April 29th, 2015

Sinus surgery

Dr. Pearl is the absolute best Ear Nose and Throat surgeon! His care, compassion, reassurance, fantastic bedside manner and excellent surgical skills! He explains everything so well and he has a calming effect. He got me successfully through a very scary sinus surgery. I can't thank him enough.

March 30th, 2015

I must say I was impressed by the care given towards me upon my first visit.

September 2nd, 2012

great experience after 8 years of head pain

8 years ago dr pearl found my acustic neuroma and sent me to yale drs for surgery. I returned recently to dr pearl becouse of severe chronic pain. he was so upset to see me in so much pain he sent me for an x-ray and mri right away. He also sent me to physicial theorpy and closely monatored my progress as the days went by. i did very well with the theorpy and was able to reduce my duragesic patch from 75 to 25. I can't believe how my head has cleared up thought ways with the pain inproved by 90%. dr pearl was so happy when i returned for a visit, he said i made his day. at this visit we talked about my deafness on the left side and he asked to do another hearing test, which was done right then. i will be checking into another set of hearing aids through his office. i must say that he made my day also, he's very easy to talk to and shows great concern and willingness to do the unusal to help. i could not have asked for a better doctor or person to deal with. thanks so much dr pearl and i most willingly would recomend him and his staff. we also started me on some latisse? to help improve my eye lashes. i feel that my eyes seem to get particles in them very easily and become irratated. i will let you know how i make out. christine pofok chronic head pain for so long.

August 28th, 2012

After almost an hour waiting in his waiting room at 8:15 am appt. He comes in, doesnt give me the time to talk to me. I waited a month for my results of my sinus cat-scan and briefly tells me well let see how you do and then talk surgery. Doesnt listen to whats going on with me. Just wants to move to his next appt and I will see you in 3 months so I can get another copay. His staff in not courtesy.

November 29th, 2011

Very Impressed

I visited this office after rupturing my eardrum and the staff and the doctor are amazing! Dr. Pearl is very funny and tries to ease your nervousness by telling you step by step what he will be doing. I highly recommend this practice!!!

August 4th, 2011

Very accomodative on non-emergency emergency

My son was having ear problems right before a big scuba trip. Dr. Pearl was able to fit him immediately into his schedule.

March 25th, 2009

He makes a doctor visit almost fun!

April 4th, 2017