A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Pearson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Mackay Pearson MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Adam Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Pearson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.