A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Penstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Penstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Penstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Penstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Penstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Penstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Penstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Penstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Penstein practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.