A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Penstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Penstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Penstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Penstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Penstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Penstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Penstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Penstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Penstein practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.