Dr. Adam Penstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Penstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2015

Excellent dermatologist

I have used Dr. Penstein for both removal of moles and early skin cancers and cosmetic dermatology. He is very kind and thorough. What I like is that he never pushes cosmetic procedures on his patients. On the other hand, he is very skilled in many of these procedures. I have total trust in his judgment.

August 20th, 2013

So incredibly helpful! Thankful for Dr. Penstein and the wonderful staff.

I made an appointment with Dr. Penstein solely because he was much closer and easier to access than my doctor at Mount Sinai. I've been suffering from an awful skin condition since early childhood, and every dermatologist I go to hands me some cream and sends me on my way. Dr. Penstein took the time to listen to me, examine me thoroughly, explain everything in detail, and go through all my options. He noticed an underlying problem caused by the multiple medications I have used over time and offered alternate therapy in the form of laser treatment, which is available right at his office. I wanted to get started immediately, so the staff told me they could set me up if I waited a little while. Just 10 minutes later, Dr. Penstein himself had done my first laser treatment within that same appointment. I am truly hopeful about getting past my disease for the first time in my life. I am so thankful to have come across Dr. Penstein and his incredibly kind and courteous staff. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and that everything was done in a timely manner. Dr. Penstein and those who work with him truly care about the patient, and that goes beyond just skin. I 100% recommend him.

March 8th, 2017