A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Perzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Perzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perzin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Perzin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Perzin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Perzin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perzin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Dean Perzin MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Perzin practice?
- Dr. Adam Perzin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Perzin practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.