A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Perzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Perzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perzin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perzin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Perzin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Perzin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perzin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Dean Perzin MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Perzin practice?
- Dr. Adam Perzin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Perzin practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.