A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Pleister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pleister graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pleister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Pleister MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam Pleister practice?
- Dr. Adam Pleister has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Pleister practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.