A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Price, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Price, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Uvalde Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Douglas Price MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Price practice?
- Dr. Adam Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Price practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.