A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Price, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Price, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Uvalde Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Douglas Price MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Price practice?
- Dr. Adam Price has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Price practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Uvalde, TX.