Dr. Adam Pritzker Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Adam Pritzker?

Badly run office

Posted on November 17th, 2013

My GP recommended Dr. Pritzker to check a mole. Took over three months to get an appointment. Arrived over 15 minutes before my 11 am appt. time and signed in. There was only one other patient in waiting room. I waited 55 mins. while the staff & doctor chatted & laughed with a pharmacy rep that came in about 20 mins after my arrival. All this was clearly visible through the large glass reception window. People who came in after I did were continually called back. I checked with the receptionist 3 different times & each time she said it would only be a few more minutes. The final time I checked was told I would be called back next but 2 more patients were called back. I was just before leaving when they finally called me. After telling the tech. what had happened, she checked my check in time & said that reception hadn't even checked me in until just before I was called back. Guess I would still be sitting had I not threatened to leave. Made an appt. for my husband while I was checking out. Receptionist wrote his appt. date & time on his new patient paperwork. He arrived early for the appt. on the date noted on his paperwork but was told he wasn't scheduled for that day, they were booked solid & couldn't do any better than work him in. He left, needless to say. Our visit to this office was a nightmare and a trial in frustration.

Posted on August 17th, 2017