A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Protain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Protain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Protain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Protain graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Protain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Christian Protain MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Protain practice?
- Dr. Adam Protain has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Protain practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.