A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Pruett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Pruett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Pruett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jay Pruett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Pruett practice?
- Dr. Adam Pruett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Pruett practices Psychiatry near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL.
See Gadsden Psychiatrists.