Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Sep 30th, 2015

I felt like I was Patient # 23 instead of a person. He was very courteous, but too businesslike and didn't spend any time with me.

Worst staff ever show details Worst staff ever
by John on Dec 12th, 2014

Their Staff is uncaring, unhelpful, and condescending. also for every single problem I have, I'm referred to another doctor. I used to see an internal medicine doctor who took care of all medical problems I have, but he moved to Dallas, and I'm seeing 3 different specialists now. my 2 cents, look for an 'internal medicine' doctor not 'family medicine'. they lack medical knowledge , can't manage problems themselves.

Avoid at all cost show details Avoid at all cost
Mar 14th, 2011

I would recommend that you avoid him and his staff at all cost. Their biggest problem is that they don't listen before they assume. Over the last few years, the staff is still aloof and rude. Nothing has changed.

I pray no patient experiences this Doctor and his staff! show details I pray no patient experiences this Doctor and his staff!
by BV on Aug 17th, 2010

I was treated like a bag of garbage on the sidewalk. The man should be stripped of being called a Doctor. He knew nothing of what he said and slandered my name. He personally called and insulted me, along with his nurses. I pray that nobody experiences what I did with this "Dr." The most awful experience I've ever had. I don't plan on seeing any "Doctors" after this clown!