Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Worst staff ever show details Worst staff ever
by John on Dec 12th, 2014

Their Staff is uncaring, unhelpful, and condescending. also for every single problem I have, I'm referred to another doctor. I used to see an internal medicine doctor who took care of all medical problems I have, but he moved to Dallas, and I'm seeing 3 different specialists now. my 2 cents, look for an 'internal medicine' doctor not 'family medicine'. they lack medical knowledge , can't manage problems themselves.

Wonderful pratice! show details Wonderful pratice!
Apr 12th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Smith for several years and have experienced the best quality of care on so many levels. He is very kind, listens well and I never feel rushed. I always get in within an hour or two for sick visits. His staff is always so nice and knows the kids by name. I highly recommend this office!-Rhonda Duron

Avoid at all cost show details Avoid at all cost
Mar 14th, 2011

I would recommend that you avoid him and his staff at all cost. Their biggest problem is that they don't listen before they assume. Over the last few years, the staff is still aloof and rude. Nothing has changed.

I pray no patient experiences this Doctor and his staff! show details I pray no patient experiences this Doctor and his staff!
by BV on Aug 17th, 2010

I was treated like a bag of garbage on the sidewalk. The man should be stripped of being called a Doctor. He knew nothing of what he said and slandered my name. He personally called and insulted me, along with his nurses. I pray that nobody experiences what I did with this "Dr." The most awful experience I've ever had. I don't plan on seeing any "Doctors" after this clown!