A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Raben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Raben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Raben, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Raben graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Raben has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Raben MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Raben practice?
- Dr. Adam Raben has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Raben practices Radiation Oncology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Radiologists.