Dr. Adam Radolinski MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2016
patient
great DR would recommend him to any one

January 25th, 2016
Patient
Awful staff. Dr is insulting and intimidating. Not reccommeded

July 6th, 2015
Most terrible experience with doctor ever!
I was with my wife for a pre- surgery appointment, the reason that I went along with my wife was, the previous time that she had appointment with redolinski she had explained to me that she felt like he would not listen to her whatsoever and it was for a fissure, and she told him to stop pushing on it and he wouldn't! I thought maybe he just had to take a better look at it, so when I was in his office with my wife and he did another exam he made her feel uncomfortable one again! And made me feel the same, she was telling him to stop and he started to laugh, so I said excuse me I think you should stop! He looked at me and and yelled! Saying sit down!! I responded saying excuse me what did you say ! again he yelled sit down, my wife then said what kind of professional are you talking to your patients like this! He responds saying I know best I'm the best in the business I know what I'm talking about!! My wife and I were both in disbelief being talked to like that! I'm not saying he doesn't know what he is talking about I hope he does but his bedside manor was totally unpredictable and unprofessional!!! My wife was in tears at this point! To make a long story short I just wanted to let others now that judging by his actions and choice of words during appointment I would not suggest anyone go to him, totally disrespectful and when you say no or stop he's going to continue doing intill he is pleased!! We both felt violated, would never let a child go to him! And all around weird and bizarre experience!!!!!!

February 25th, 2015
I really regret going to this Dr.
I went to this Dr. for anal fissure repair following childbirth. I went through surgery and he never waited for the numbing medication to work and it didn't and he just kept doing surgery with me screaming to be heard behind 2 sets of closed doors while the nurses held me down and had me taped down to the table. He wasn't compassionate at all and screamed at me for taking Valium before the procedure without telling him first. I would never recommend him and wouldn't ever go to him again.

March 23rd, 2013
not very nice
my mother went to him for a very severe issue causing her excruciating pain, he had no compassion whatsoever, she came home crying and to this day gets very upset about it, she said he didn't care that she was in pain and talked very meanly to her, she said he was very rough not gentle at all, very horrible to the point she is afraid to see another specialist because of this experience

December 21st, 2011
unprofessional-detached-uncaring
I had my first colonoscopy yesterday and I still do not know the results. I went in because I had rectal bleeding and abdominal pain which I thought was something to be concerned about. I was very nervous about this and couldn't wait to find out if there was something serious or not. Well the whole procedure was awful. First I woke up during the procedure in pain asking him to stop which of course he didn't. Then when I was finished he never talked to me or gave me any results. I was told to go home and given a paper that said to call my primary for a follow up. Granted maybe he doesn't like to give bad news , but thats his job. But I don't even know if it was good or bad. So another day of worry. Tomorrow I'll call my primary to hopefully get the results and to "thank" him for referring me to a cold hearted college. Family and friends have had colonoscopy's and they all saw their pictures and got the results immediately. All I can say is do your homework and get the best doctor you can.I know I will.

December 10th, 2011
i didnt get to talk to him after surgery, even after giving a call to the office and paging him. so i was left with many questions

August 22nd, 2010
Uncaring
Getting a colonoscopy is not the easiest experience. After a sleepless night of cleansing, I arrived at the hospital to find out that I had been sent wrong instructions. My procedure was being done at a different hospital, the staff laughed at me for not knowing this. I am new to the area and do not know the different "Mercy" hospitals. I was not given enough sedative and the procedure was VERY PAINFUL. While in recovery, I saw one doctor after another come and talk to their patients. I was told that mine had already left and that this is his normal practice.

October 23rd, 2016