A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Raff, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Raff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Nathaniel Raff MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam N. Raff practice?
- Dr. Adam Raff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Raff practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.