A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Randolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Randolph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Randolph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Randolph MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Randolph practice?
- Dr. Adam Randolph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Randolph practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.