A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rasky, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rasky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rasky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasky graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Louis Rasky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Rasky practice?
- Dr. Adam Rasky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Rasky practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherwood, OR.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.