A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rasky, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rasky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasky graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Rasky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Rasky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Rasky practice?
- Dr. Adam Rasky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Rasky practices Ophthalmology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Ophthalmologists.