Dr. Adam Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Boise, ID

3.8

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Reynolds knows his stuff! He is professional and ... fast (which I appreciate). Yet, if I have any questions, he takes the time to answer them fully.

February 12th, 2015
Excellent ophthalmology and glaucoma care. Exceptional physician who gives thorough and accurate evaluation.

January 1st, 2014
Most Arrogant Doctor I've Ever Dealt With
My family doctor referred me to Dr. Reynolds for a consultation. After spending several days in the hospital interacting with an internist, a vascular surgeon, and several other doctors, I can honestly say this man is the most arrogant medical professional I've ever encountered. I was seeing a bright spot in one eye following a stroke. Dr. Reynolds insisted it was in both of my eyes even when I told him I could clearly see it in one eye and not the other. He had me take a visual field test to prove that he was right. When the results didn't show what he expected, he said, "Well, these results are inconclusive. I'm sure you're seeing the spot in both of your eyes." !!! I would not recommend him to anyone, and I told my doctor's office not to send people to him in the future.

October 31st, 2013
Complete Jerk!
This man is beyond rude and arrogant. He treated my grandparents this week and couldn't have been a colder person. His bedside manner was pathetic, he was unbelievably awful. I would NEVER recommend this creep to my worst enemy. He upset my grandfather who is hard of hearing and he will never see us in his place of work again. Total zero.