A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Richards is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Richards, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk - Umc Washing Twp, Turnersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Price Richards MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adam P. Richards practice?
- Dr. Adam Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Richards practices Pediatrics near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Pediatricians.