Dr. Adam Riker MD Patient Reviews

• Surgical Oncology New Orleans, LA

3.8

October 17th, 2016
Arrogant
Dr. Riker and his PA Caroline were extremely snobby to me. I first saw the PA, who treated me like I was just an inconvenience. When I had questions (about my cancer!), she act liked I was dumb for asking, and then left to get Dr. Riker. I heard her repeat my question to Dr. Riker outside my door, then they both laughed, before Dr. Riker came in and answered my questions with a condescending tone. These are not the type of people I wanted to work with in treating my cancer.

August 19th, 2016
he cost me my life with a bad diagnosis and then operated and missed taking out the tumor, resulting in additional surgeries.

May 20th, 2016
Sarcoma of Buttocks
Saved my leg and my life almost 5 years ago.

March 4th, 2016
One never wants to HAVE to see a doctor like Dr. Riker, but in my case I had to and I am ever so grateful for all he and his team have done for me. I ran across a road block during my first chemo treatment that turned into a major detour. Thank God for Dr. Riker. He fixed the problem that someone else caused. He was very detailed from the beginning to the end of my treatments. I knew that he does not care, he REALLY CARES for his patients and it shows. Felt so sad when he told me he was leaving. I wish him the best and I know that when a women walks in his office, terrified out of her mind, she will be A-OK with Dr. Riken. Thank you Dr. Riken.

February 8th, 2015
Adam Riker doesn't take responsibility, feels any liability for his negligence regarding his patients or surgeries.

June 4th, 2012
Melanoma Surgery
In 2011 I had a large Melanoma on my arm. Dr. Riker removed this for me. It was extremely large (I thought it was a bruise). He diagnosed it, removed it and did follow up. I was more than pleased with him, and will be forever grateful for his knowledge and expertise.