Dr. Adam Romoff MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2015
Fantastic Dr. Romoff!
I love Dr. Romoff and was referred to him after my original ob/gyn George Feldman retired. I had no qualms about the switch because Dr. R. cares for my mom. His manner and thoroughness are just amazing and I feel very fortunate to see him.

March 1st, 2014
Best Doctor in NYC
Dr. Romoff delivered my first child 23 years ago when my husband and I lived in NYC. I discovered Dr. Romoff when I was looking for an OB and I called Lenox Hill Maternity Ward and asked what doctor had the best bedside manner. They all said "Dr. Romoff." My family later moved to Connecticut and I continued to go to Dr. Romoff. Now we have 5 children and are to thankful to have met Dr. Romoff.

December 8th, 2013
Negligent at best
20 years ago this week my baby died at 36 and a half weeks of my pregnancy. Dr Romoff not only ignored numerous warning signs along the way he was also too busy at a social function when I called to tell him the baby had not moved in a while... She was dead by the time I got to the hospital at the time he said he could meet me. I know tragedies happen but having received excellent care since then I will never stop wondering what if...

May 29th, 2012
BEST OB-GYN EVER!
Dr. Romoff is one of the best doctors I've ever had (may possibly be the BEST). He managed me through a tough pregnancy and always made me feel like I was part of the decision making process along the way, which was a huge plus for an educated (through my own research on the issues I had) patient like me! He was instrumental in helping me make it through my tough pregnancy all the way to delivering my amazing baby girl. He performed an impeccable c-section that I recovered easily from and have the tiniest of scars. His staff is also amazing, especially his nurse, Liz. I couldn't imagine being with any other OBGyn. 5 stars, without question.

April 27th, 2012
Adam Romoff is the BEST Doctor EVER!!!!
I have gone to Dr. Romoff (which seems so formal to write because he has the warmest most caring 'bedside manner ever)for years. I have moved in and out of NY - the one thing that has never changed is my desire to go to him. His staff is amazing (Liz is superior) - he is caring and wonderful. I just don't know what to say - I have had 'issues' Adam (Dr. Romoff) was there - knowledgable and caring.I am thrilled to be back in NY so I can return back to my favorite Doctor

April 9th, 2012
Best doctor ever!!

July 16th, 2009
wonderful doctor
Caring and helpful doctor. Listens to patients and responds thoughtfully. Great bedside manner. Wonderful office staff

May 14th, 2009
most professional and most personable

October 24th, 2016