Dr. Adam Roth MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

July 5th, 2015
The Best
Amazing Doc. Couldn't recommend more.

August 15th, 2013
Best doctor I've ever had
I have been a patient of Dr. Roth's for seven years. I have never in all my life, within all fields of medicine, been more impressed with a doctor. I think it would be hard to find a doctor who cares about their patients more than Dr. Roth. He will answer calls in the middle of the night, on holidays, while he is on vacation, over the weekend - any time imaginable - if you are having a hard time. He does not have a clock in his office. Your appointment is over when your issue is resolved. This can make him run very late at times, but he is worth every minute in the waiting room. Besides his amazing and caring bedside manner, he is a brilliant pharmacologist. He is on the cutting edge of medications. He will tweak medications when need be and always has his eyes out for a better medication or combination of medications for your specific circumstance. I cannot even properly express how grateful I am to have found him. I recommend Dr. Roth with 100% confidence that he will exceed any expectation.

September 9th, 2011
Best Doc I've Ever Had
Dr Roth is far and away the best psychiatrist, and the best physician, I've ever seen. He's dealt with my ups and downs, fit me in at the last minute, and found medications that not only control my symptoms, but don't have harmful side-effects. He even helps me afford my medications by providing me with samples and prescription discount cards. The most extraordinary thing is his follow up - he accepts patient calls at 9, 10 o'clock at night when he adjusts medication or when the patient is having a rough time. His office is very well run, and his receptionist, Sandy, is a wonderful woman.Additionally, he accepts payment on a sliding scale, which has been helpful to me as a student with a limited budget.I found Dr Roth through this site and I couldn't be more pleased.

August 27th, 2010
I am a relatively new patient (3 visits) of Dr. Roth's but so far I am very impressed. Two months ago, my depression was profound and "paralyzing". Now I feel like I have a new lease on life, thanks to Dr. Roth.

March 26th, 2010
You won't be disappointed.
Every patient of Dr Roth's I've ever met (10+) agree that he is the most wonderful psychiatrist ever. Dr Roth is an expert on medications, he lectures across the country on the subject. Dr Roth never makes you feel rushed, you feel like you are his only patient...this trait does make Dr Roth run behind schedule but he is worth waiting for.

September 11th, 2009
Highly recommended
I have been seeing Dr. Roth for about 10 years, and he has always been great with asking the right questions along the way and making the appropriate adjustments when necessary. His demeanor is always that of a caring dr, understanding life's situations that sometimes make things more difficult for all of us.