A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rotunda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rotunda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rotunda, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery
- Nail Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotunda graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rotunda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Michael Rotunda MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Rotunda practice?
- Dr. Adam Rotunda has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Rotunda practices Dermatology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Dermatologists.