inactive

• Dermatology Buena Park, CA

4.9

October 29th, 2013
Great experience!!
I can't begin to say enough great things about Dr. Rotunda and his amazing staff!!! Ann, Julie, Roxanne and Scott. There truly isn't a better Mohs doctor anywhere to be found, or for that matter a better doctor! Dr. Rotunda is truly exceptional! And his staff is a complete reflection of this as well! You feel completely comfortable, and wonderful cared for! They truly go above and beyond the norm! They have thought of everything to make what could be a negative experience, one of the most positive experiences you could ever imagine! Dr. Rotunda is an amazingly skilled surgeon, who is kind, compassionate, caring, personable, etc...You know your in great hands! I had Mohs surgery on my upper lip and you can barely even notice it! I Highly recommend Dr. Rotunda and his wonderful staff!!!

May 10th, 2012
A great Mhos surgeon
I had a fabulous experience with Dr. Rotunda. I had Mhos surgery on my nose. The results were great. He is highly qualified - I was referred through a high-end dermatologist. Dr. Rotunda and his staff are very patient focussed - these procedures tend to take some time, you have your private room, good coffee, fresh-baked cookies at 10:00. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Rotunda.

August 26th, 2011
Mohs procedure for Basal Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Rotunda is a true professional. He is knowledgeable, warm, and caring. He made what is an unpleasant experience reassuring and painless. His staff is courteous and also very caring. The office and examining rooms are tastefully decorated and the artwork on display is beautiful. My basal cell was extensive, but having the procedure done in this positive environment was comforting and non-threatening. I highly recommend Dr. Rotunda to anyone needing the Mohs surgery.