A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rovit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rovit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovit
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rovit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rovit, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovit graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rovit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam John Rovit FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Rovit practice?
- Dr. Adam Rovit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Rovit practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.