A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rovit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rovit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rovit, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovit graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rovit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam John Rovit FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Rovit practice?
- Dr. Adam Rovit has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Rovit practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.