A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rubin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Rubin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Adam Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Rubin practices Nephrology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Nephrologists.