A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Rubinstein MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Rubinstein practices Internal Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Internists.