A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Saad MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Saad practice?
- Dr. Adam Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Saad practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Cape May Ch, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.