Dr. Adam Saad, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Aug 9th, 2016

Dr. Saad is the man!

Aug 9th, 2016

Dr Adam helped save my finger from an infection after an injury. Great work, healed with no scar.

Geaux Dr. Saad show details Geaux Dr. Saad
Aug 7th, 2016

A very kind and smart man.

Arm Flaps that could land a plane! show details Arm Flaps that could land a plane!
Aug 7th, 2016

I saw Dr. Saad because I have always suffered from loose arm skin under my arms. I hated wearing sleeveless dresses or tops! Dr. Saad removed the excess tissue with no visable scars! I am so happy to be able to wear everything from sleeveless clothing, bathing suits to a strapless gown at my son's wedding with confidence and joy! Thank you Dr. Saad! His office is clean and his staff is efficient and pleasant . Dr. Saad has a professional yet kind demeanor. He took his time answered all of my questions. My recovery went very well and I am thrilled with the results! Now the only flaps I see are the ones under the wings of a plane! Thanks again!

Thanks to Dr. Saad show details Thanks to Dr. Saad
by AL on Aug 7th, 2016

Several appointments w Dr. Salad, lived my results, awesome doctor

Patient show details Patient
by Marie Boone on Aug 7th, 2016

Excellent Dr. And wonderful caring person!

Avascular Necrosis talus fixed show details Avascular Necrosis talus fixed
by Susan on Aug 7th, 2016

Spends lots of time with you and saved my Avascular Necrosis talus

Excellent skilled surgeon

Wonderful, professional care show details Wonderful, professional care
by Cynthia newman on Aug 7th, 2016

Dr Saad helped me and was kind , considerate, professional and answered all my questions - and I had many. Dr Saad and his staff were wonderful and i have recommended others to him and his practice.

by Kate StClait on Aug 7th, 2016

Kind, patient, and is working so hard to find sufferers with AVN help.

by Thomas Connor MSN, CRNA on Aug 7th, 2016

I've known this man for years and have personally worked with him in the operating room and in the ICU. He goes above and beyond, and truly cares about his patients and outcomes. Highly recommend

Aug 7th, 2016

Genuinely cares about his patients. So incredibly knowledgable and skilled.

Aug 7th, 2016

I am currently a patient of Dr. Saad. Extremely satisfied with his skill and professionalism. Will definitely recommend to my family and friends!!

Miracle Worker show details Miracle Worker
Apr 27th, 2016

Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am to have met Dr. Saad and how pleased I am with my results. He truly is a miracle worker! The choice to have elective surgery is not an easy one but he told me all the things I should expect with recovery and made me feel comfortable and reassured. Going with Dr. Saad was the BEST decision I ever made!!

Very pleased show details Very pleased
by Deborah A. Polish on Mar 30th, 2016

Friendliness, very professional, all the staff was very compassionate, very caring and very pleased with my procedure. Dr. Saad it was a pleasure meeting you and having you being there to correct my problem with my breast. This hasn't always been an easy thing for me to cope with but, now I feel a bit complete. I will definitely recommend you to anyone who is in need of any kind of plastic surgery. Especially reconstruction!! Thank you very much :)

by KD on Mar 8th, 2016

Dr. Saad and his staff are very helpful and friendly. My appt was timely and I would recommend him to family and friends.

TOP NOTCH show details TOP NOTCH
by Jennifer on Mar 7th, 2016

After a breast cancer diagnosis - with reconstruction you must ultimately trust your plastic surgeon to know what they're doing. Dr. Adam Saad ALWAYS had my results and well being at the forefront. He recreated such natural looking breasts and I couldn't be more grateful for his dedication to my outcome. A MUST see plastic surgeon in South Jersey.

Thankful for Dr. Saad show details Thankful for Dr. Saad
by BrianH on Mar 7th, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Saad and his office have been wonderful. His knowledge and bedside manner are comforting and reassuring. His skills with traumatic reconstruction are amazing. Everyone that works for and with him are just as nice and professional, from Alex his PA, to the office staff.

Comfortable atmosphere show details Comfortable atmosphere
Mar 7th, 2016

The office is comfortable and has a relaxing atmosphere. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and kind. I had botox and am completely satisfied. I will return to the office again.

by SB on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr. Saad was professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Breast surgery after a mastectomy can be an intimidating process however I always felt comfortable with him and his staff. I had excellent results and would, and do recommend him to everyone in need of a plastic surgeon. Especially anyone undergoing the need for a mastectomy and reconstruction.