Dr. Adam Saad, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

no show details no
Apr 28th, 2016

arrogant and bad experience low level of care

Miracle Worker show details Miracle Worker
Apr 27th, 2016

Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am to have met Dr. Saad and how pleased I am with my results. He truly is a miracle worker! The choice to have elective surgery is not an easy one but he told me all the things I should expect with recovery and made me feel comfortable and reassured. Going with Dr. Saad was the BEST decision I ever made!!

Very pleased show details Very pleased
by Deborah A. Polish on Mar 30th, 2016

Friendliness, very professional, all the staff was very compassionate, very caring and very pleased with my procedure. Dr. Saad it was a pleasure meeting you and having you being there to correct my problem with my breast. This hasn't always been an easy thing for me to cope with but, now I feel a bit complete. I will definitely recommend you to anyone who is in need of any kind of plastic surgery. Especially reconstruction!! Thank you very much :)

by KD on Mar 8th, 2016

Dr. Saad and his staff are very helpful and friendly. My appt was timely and I would recommend him to family and friends.

TOP NOTCH show details TOP NOTCH
by Jennifer on Mar 7th, 2016

After a breast cancer diagnosis - with reconstruction you must ultimately trust your plastic surgeon to know what they're doing. Dr. Adam Saad ALWAYS had my results and well being at the forefront. He recreated such natural looking breasts and I couldn't be more grateful for his dedication to my outcome. A MUST see plastic surgeon in South Jersey.

Thankful for Dr. Saad show details Thankful for Dr. Saad
by BrianH on Mar 7th, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Saad and his office have been wonderful. His knowledge and bedside manner are comforting and reassuring. His skills with traumatic reconstruction are amazing. Everyone that works for and with him are just as nice and professional, from Alex his PA, to the office staff.

Comfortable atmosphere show details Comfortable atmosphere
Mar 7th, 2016

The office is comfortable and has a relaxing atmosphere. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and kind. I had botox and am completely satisfied. I will return to the office again.

by SB on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr. Saad was professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Breast surgery after a mastectomy can be an intimidating process however I always felt comfortable with him and his staff. I had excellent results and would, and do recommend him to everyone in need of a plastic surgeon. Especially anyone undergoing the need for a mastectomy and reconstruction.