A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Sabbath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Sabbath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabbath
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sabbath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Sabbath, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbath graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabbath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Sabbath MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Sabbath practice?
- Dr. Adam Sabbath has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Sabbath practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.