A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Sabbath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Sabbath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabbath
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sabbath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Sabbath, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbath graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabbath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Sabbath MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Sabbath practice?
- Dr. Adam Sabbath has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Sabbath practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.