A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Sackstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Sackstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Sackstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sackstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Sackstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Sackstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Sackstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Sackstein practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Brunswick, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists and Trenton Pain Management Doctors.