A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Saltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Saltman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Saltman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Saltman practice?
Dr. Adam Saltman practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.