A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Saltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Saltman, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saltman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Saltman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Saltman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam E Saltman MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Saltman practice?
- Dr. Adam Saltman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Adam Saltman practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.