A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Saltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Saltman, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saltman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Saltman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Saltman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam E Saltman MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Saltman practice?
- Dr. Adam Saltman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Adam Saltman practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.