Dr. Adam Samaritoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Samaritoni?

July 26th, 2016

Patient

Recently moved to the area. I was referred thru the Hannibal free clinic. I was impressed with the office, the staff and especially Dr Samaritoni, he listened, explained things in laymens terms and was very patient. On my second visit he referred me to another specialist and was very concerned about my well being. I highly recommend him..

October 5th, 2015

great doctor

He listened to me about my daughter when no one else would. He didn't push inhalers insisting it was asthma or tell me out was the sniffles. He listened and caught her bronchitis when no one else did.

May 8th, 2013

Very friendly and answers all questions. Hes not arrogant and is always open to new ideas and can help with any problem not just specialized in ine. I would recomend him to everyone

September 8th, 2015