Dr. Adam Schaaf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Schaaf?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Adam Schaaf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2016

Dr. Schaaf was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my knee problem and the surgery necessary to fix it. He has a great personality and wonderful bedside manner which made me feel very comfortable and less anxious. After surgery Dr. Schaaf made sure that I understood all the post op instructions and followed up that evening to see how I was doing. Dr. Schaaf has an amazing courteous staff who worked well together to make sure my needs were satisfied.

May 20th, 2014

If I could give 5 stars I would.

November 2nd, 2013

He believed in my pain!!

I had a prior surgery on my right shoulder by a different doctor in a different practice and I injured it 3 weeks post op. I went to doctor and he said it was nothing, that I just tweaked it a little, nothing to worry about. Four months later, and two cortisone shots in the shoulder that had recent surgery, I finally fired him. I called nearly every orthopedic office in Charleston and no one would touch me because of the first surgeon. Finally, finally, Dr. Schaaf looked at my records and agreed to see me. I was not crazy or making up the pain. He found out that I did have a problem, more than likely caused by three week post op injury. I am so thankful that he agreed to take me as a patient when no one else would. He is a great doctor and I recommend him highly. He has an amazing bed side manner! A medical savior for my shoulder. He also just did surgery on my elbow! Thank you Dr. Schaaf.

April 17th, 2017