Overall Review

4.7

November 11th, 2016
Air Sculpt
For my concerns the AirSculpt was the best treatment. My areas of concern were my lovehandles and lower abdomen. Dr. Schaffner has a wonderful bedside manner and did a wonderful job. I am very pleased with the results!

October 30th, 2016
Great choice for lipo
Dr. Shaffner and team are professional and warm welcoming. My surgery went very smoothly and I was at ease the whole procedure. Dr Shaffner makes himself available for questions and schedules periodic followups as things progress. I'm now 3 months post-surgery and quite happy with the results thus far. What a difference. Looking forward to results after 6 months!

October 28th, 2016
Miracle worker!!
I just had my abdomen, chin, tailbone, bra roll, inner and outer thighs, knees, and fat transplant into the butt done--all last week by Dr. Adam Schaffner. As a fellow physician, I am very particular when it comes to medical procedures and had high expectations. I am happy to say that Dr. Schaffner more than exceeded those expectations. Within a week of my procedure, I can honestly say, even with a bit of swelling, I look better than I did in my 20's. I can't even imagine how great I'm going to look in a month!! Dr. Schaffner is a true professional and a master at his craft. He was thorough, answered all my questions appropriately beforehand, never pressured me into anything, never over-promised, and even accommodated me when I was late for my procedure by moving around some of his own obligations later on that day which I was extremely grateful for. The procedure itself went without a hitch. Minimal pain during the procedure itself, and a week later I'm doing great, looking like a new person. It is unbelievable. I never thought results like these would be possible with laser liposuction. He is a miracle worker!! If you're going to do something like laser liposuction, you owe it to yourself to choose the BEST. Don't take chances or take risks, especially when it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon. It's not worth it. I would highly recommend Dr. Schaffner to anyone considering laser liposuction. He's the best, bar none. You cannot go wrong. Don't give it a second thought. Do it as a gift for yourself. You deserve it. You will be SO happy if you do!!!

October 23rd, 2016
Happy
I finally was able to do exactly what I needed Thanks guys wonderful out look ,, very happy with my Dr. wouldn't go anywhere else !!!

July 15th, 2016
Airsculpt Arm Lipo
I never thought I would have the guts to go through with the surgery, but am so glad I did. The procedure itself was barely uncomfortable (I've had worse experiences at the dentist). I only had minor pain for one day and didn't need any of the pain meds. Rest of recovery was just awkward and stuff. Worst part was draining (only icky) and wearing a compression garment under my clothes in warm weather. Staff was extra friendly and responsive. Dr. Schaffner is as nice as he is talented. Always felt comfortably and my "scars" look like freckles! I traveled from Boston and would do it all over again without any hesitation! The lymphatic masseuse I went to after surgery (to help with swelling) said she's seen many Lipo patients and couldn't believe how quickly and well things healed. Also she said there were no striations in the tissue that she could feel -something she's dealt with frequently. She even asked for the office information. Couldn't be happier!

May 12th, 2016
Highly recommend
Dr. Schaffner provided great communication, necessary information and above all amazing results. My body is sculpted by an artist.

February 6th, 2016
Amazona experience
there are not enough stars to rate how amazing my experience was. Dr.Schaffner by far exceeded all of my expectations. He is very attentive and always made sure I was feeling comfortable during my procedure. I couldn't stop laughing. That's how smooth everything felt. He is funny as well. He has an amazing team who make sure your well taking care of. From the receptionist to the nurses. I couldn't be more happier with my results. I was able to get back to work 2 days later. I country be more happier with my results.

June 5th, 2015
Dr. Schaffner is a great doctor. He is very caring and very careful. I would never go to anyone else.

August 3rd, 2013
Dr. Schaffner is the Plastic Surgeon of choice!
Dr. Schaffner was exceptional in his tackling my challenging request: to permanently correct the symmastia (uni-boob) that resulted from a series of breast surgeries (four, to be exact, including an augmentation and successive revisions). I have contacted the best reconstructive surgeons in New York City and have even been to their offices, but none have made me feel as comfortable and certain, that the condition would be properly corrected, than Dr. Schaffner. He was very attentive, reassuring and confident in his expertise, and I knew that I could wholeheartedly trust him to perform my fifth, and very difficult, surgery. Following what turned out to be a very successful surgery, Dr. Schaffner continues to be readily available to any concerns or questions I may have and makes sure that the healing process is progressing well.