Dr. Adam Schaffner, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazona experience show details Amazona experience
by Jasmine on Feb 6th, 2016

there are not enough stars to rate how amazing my experience was. Dr.Schaffner by far exceeded all of my expectations. He is very attentive and always made sure I was feeling comfortable during my procedure. I couldn't stop laughing. That's how smooth everything felt. He is funny as well. He has an amazing team who make sure your well taking care of. From the receptionist to the nurses. I couldn't be more happier with my results. I was able to get back to work 2 days later. I country be more happier with my results.

Simply the best show details Simply the best
Feb 4th, 2016

I don’t know where to start or how to say thank you to Dr. Schaffner and his staff at Elite Body Sculpture in NY. I have always been blessed with good health and in shape but after turning 50 my body started to change and nothing was working. It took me another two years and lots of research before I found the perfect doctor. I am only 3 months post procedure and I couldn’t be any happier with how I look and feel. I had a full abdominal, waist and love handles done and I can honestly say the procedure was not painful at all. Recovery is a little tough for me the third day was the worse but so worth it. A week after my surgery I could see some results and was feeling so much better. Not only are my results amazing but my over all health has improved. My cholesterol is lower and I am able to exercise more easily and it may sound funny but I can tie my shoes and bend with no problem. I wasn’t looking for a “quick fix” and I loved how honest Dr. Schaffner was with me. I never felt pressured. He answered all my questions and concerns and delivered amazing results. After having made this investment and gone through the surgery I am motivate and determined to not only have my body back but keep it for years to come. Elite Body Sculpture is the best there is. From beginning to end they are professional, caring and very patient. Kara, how do I start to say thank you for everything. Through the whole process you had my back, you understood and I am forever grateful. Love, love my results and I still got 3 more moths to go. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Schaffner and his staff they are the simply the best! YB Jan 30th, 2016

Amazing job show details Amazing job
Sep 21st, 2015

I met Dr Schaffner in early September when I had lipo done on my inner and outer thigh area as well as my knees at the Elite Body Sculpture office in New York. I could not have asked for a better doctor. From the moment we spoke Dr Schaffner exuded professionalism, care and kindness. His calm demeanor and meticulousness immediately put me at ease and gave me confidence that I could not be in better hands. He listened to my desires and given my medical history he took the utmost care in ensuring that the procedure was done with the greatest of care and all necessary precautions taken. During the procedure, he ensured that I was comfortable at all times, kept me informed of what was happening every step of the way and consulted me on how much fat was being removed and the shape to which he was sculpting my thighs. This was most appreciated. Coming from abroad, Dr Schaffner’s post operative care was also one of the best I have had, his patience and attention to all my questions and concerns was superb and gave me all the information and assurance I needed to fly back home to Europe. I am now 2 weeks post op and could no be happier with the results. A massive thank you to Dr Schaffner and the staff at Elite Body Sculpture New York for such a great experience and one thing is for sure, I will most definitely return to only Dr Schaffner for any future procedures. He truly is fantastic.

by Paula lozada on Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Schaffner is a great doctor. He is very caring and very careful. I would never go to anyone else.

Dr. Schaffner is the Plastic Surgeon of choice! show details Dr. Schaffner is the Plastic Surgeon of choice!
by Esther on Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr. Schaffner was exceptional in his tackling my challenging request: to permanently correct the symmastia (uni-boob) that resulted from a series of breast surgeries (four, to be exact, including an augmentation and successive revisions). I have contacted the best reconstructive surgeons in New York City and have even been to their offices, but none have made me feel as comfortable and certain, that the condition would be properly corrected, than Dr. Schaffner. He was very attentive, reassuring and confident in his expertise, and I knew that I could wholeheartedly trust him to perform my fifth, and very difficult, surgery. Following what turned out to be a very successful surgery, Dr. Schaffner continues to be readily available to any concerns or questions I may have and makes sure that the healing process is progressing well.