Dr. Adam Schaffner, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazona experience show details Amazona experience
by Jasmine on Feb 6th, 2016

there are not enough stars to rate how amazing my experience was. Dr.Schaffner by far exceeded all of my expectations. He is very attentive and always made sure I was feeling comfortable during my procedure. I couldn't stop laughing. That's how smooth everything felt. He is funny as well. He has an amazing team who make sure your well taking care of. From the receptionist to the nurses. I couldn't be more happier with my results. I was able to get back to work 2 days later. I country be more happier with my results.

by Paula lozada on Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Schaffner is a great doctor. He is very caring and very careful. I would never go to anyone else.

Dr. Schaffner is the Plastic Surgeon of choice! show details Dr. Schaffner is the Plastic Surgeon of choice!
by Esther on Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr. Schaffner was exceptional in his tackling my challenging request: to permanently correct the symmastia (uni-boob) that resulted from a series of breast surgeries (four, to be exact, including an augmentation and successive revisions). I have contacted the best reconstructive surgeons in New York City and have even been to their offices, but none have made me feel as comfortable and certain, that the condition would be properly corrected, than Dr. Schaffner. He was very attentive, reassuring and confident in his expertise, and I knew that I could wholeheartedly trust him to perform my fifth, and very difficult, surgery. Following what turned out to be a very successful surgery, Dr. Schaffner continues to be readily available to any concerns or questions I may have and makes sure that the healing process is progressing well.