Dr. Adam Schaffner, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Airsculpt Arm Lipo show details Airsculpt Arm Lipo
by Kyra on Jul 15th, 2016

I never thought I would have the guts to go through with the surgery, but am so glad I did. The procedure itself was barely uncomfortable (I've had worse experiences at the dentist). I only had minor pain for one day and didn't need any of the pain meds. Rest of recovery was just awkward and stuff. Worst part was draining (only icky) and wearing a compression garment under my clothes in warm weather. Staff was extra friendly and responsive. Dr. Schaffner is as nice as he is talented. Always felt comfortably and my "scars" look like freckles! I traveled from Boston and would do it all over again without any hesitation! The lymphatic masseuse I went to after surgery (to help with swelling) said she's seen many Lipo patients and couldn't believe how quickly and well things healed. Also she said there were no striations in the tissue that she could feel -something she's dealt with frequently. She even asked for the office information. Couldn't be happier!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Tomislav Radovanovic on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Schaffner provided great communication, necessary information and above all amazing results. My body is sculpted by an artist.

Amazona experience show details Amazona experience
by Jasmine on Feb 6th, 2016

there are not enough stars to rate how amazing my experience was. Dr.Schaffner by far exceeded all of my expectations. He is very attentive and always made sure I was feeling comfortable during my procedure. I couldn't stop laughing. That's how smooth everything felt. He is funny as well. He has an amazing team who make sure your well taking care of. From the receptionist to the nurses. I couldn't be more happier with my results. I was able to get back to work 2 days later. I country be more happier with my results.

by Paula lozada on Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Schaffner is a great doctor. He is very caring and very careful. I would never go to anyone else.

Dr. Schaffner is the Plastic Surgeon of choice! show details Dr. Schaffner is the Plastic Surgeon of choice!
by Esther on Aug 3rd, 2013

Dr. Schaffner was exceptional in his tackling my challenging request: to permanently correct the symmastia (uni-boob) that resulted from a series of breast surgeries (four, to be exact, including an augmentation and successive revisions). I have contacted the best reconstructive surgeons in New York City and have even been to their offices, but none have made me feel as comfortable and certain, that the condition would be properly corrected, than Dr. Schaffner. He was very attentive, reassuring and confident in his expertise, and I knew that I could wholeheartedly trust him to perform my fifth, and very difficult, surgery. Following what turned out to be a very successful surgery, Dr. Schaffner continues to be readily available to any concerns or questions I may have and makes sure that the healing process is progressing well.