A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Schindelheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Schindelheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Schindelheim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindelheim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schindelheim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Michael Schindelheim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Schindelheim practice?
- Dr. Adam Schindelheim has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adam Schindelheim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.