A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Sergiwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Sergiwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Sergiwa, FAAP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sergiwa graduated from Gar Younis University Benghazi.
Dr. Sergiwa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Sergiwa FAAP, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Sergiwa practice?
- Dr. Adam Sergiwa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Sergiwa practices Pediatrics near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Michigan City Pediatricians.