Dr. Adam Sherman DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016
Mr. b.
Dr. Sherman is an alright guy but his wife is another story. He needs to change some of his crew there and be more professional.

Excellent Doctor & Staff
I have been going to Dr. Sherman for over 7 years. Before finding Him I went to Doctor after Doctor trying to find a doctor that actually cared about my rapidly declining health. I have multiple Autoimmune deceases, panic disorder, and extreme Back and neck pain due to a near fatal car accident. I have been in the hospital three times this year alone which were all critical. Also Dr. Sherman showed care and great compassion when my teenage son died 2 years ago. Dr. Sherman has helped me through all of it. He has always been very professional and caring and spends time with me each visit so I can tell him exactly how I am doing. I never wait more than 15 - 20 minutes which is rare these days. His staff Erica and JoJo have always been so wonderful and caring to me and do a great job keeping the office going. I highly recommend Dr. Sherman to anyone looking for a doctor that actually cares and treats you like a person and not just a number on a chart somewhere.

Quality care
I am a double amputee with finger loss. I was with my prior Dr. for 20 years before his retirement. After much searching I was introduced to Dr. Sherman. I found a man willing to help me with my concerns in the most professional and caring manner I could have hoped for. With all my medical situations and advancing years, it is a comfort to have found this exceptional Dr. and his fine office staff.

Wonderful caring DR
Never had a dr take as much time to meet all of my medical needs.

November 4th, 2015
We love Dr. Sherman
Ok so I have seen Dr. Sherman for years, and we all know about his crazy ex wife. That was rude to patients and very disrespectful. But I came back once I new she was gone. As for Jojo I love him. He is one of the most caring people I have ever met and very straight forward. He even help me and my husband through some tough times. I will always be thankful for him. And now I got my family back again from drug addiction. Thanks you Dr. Sherman office.

November 2nd, 2015
I'm high on this guy
I couldn't be higher on Dr. Sherman. I'm addicted to his caring style. I always feel MUCH better after visiting.

October 8th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Sherman for 10 years and my experience has always been warm, friendly, personal and kind. Both Doctor Sherman and his staff are exceptionally professional and courteous. It's a relaxing joy to visit the Doc.

May 2nd, 2015
I just have to say thank u to Dr and staff you changed my life

January 12th, 2015
Very caring doctor and staff

December 14th, 2014
Fantastic Dr. Adam Shernan!
Dr Sherman is a very knowledgable and gracious guy! His staff; Erica & JoJo highly efficient and friendly! I get my schedule at 5PM on Friday and they are so very accommodating ! It's never a drama at the office and in today's world of rush and bustle, Dr. Sherman ALWAYS takes the time to get to the bottom of whatever ailment that might besiege my husband and I at any given appointment !

October 13th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Sherman, Erica, Jojo, for taking good care of me for over 10 yrs. Dr. Sherman has a working dog named Lady who is such a comfort when a person asks her to come in the room. Dr. Sherman is a good listener, and I never feel rushed while he is in the room. He actually looks a person in the eye while speaking. Both Erica and Jojo are trained phlebotomists so you don't have to go out of the office for routine blood work. This is such a time saver for me. The only area that needs some work is the building, it is old and needs to be updated. Great doctor, nice staff.

March 30th, 2013
Love it now.
I have been a patient now five month. But I can see there has been a big change in the practise. For the good. I can see that the wife is not there any more. Thank god for that. Now the doctor can do his job. With out someone yelling out side the door. And making patients feel like we are just another number. All she wants is are money and nothing more. Crazy part is she also would talk about patients so loud patient for us to here and every one else. Now look who is on the other side of the road. Dr. Sherman is a good man and will do better with out the Blonde hair nurse. We love the rest of staff. Erica and even the crazy guy there with the big smile.