Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Shimer
Dr. Adam Shimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Shimer is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, University of Virginia Hospital and UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Shimer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Shimer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Adam Shimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Namory Bagayoko
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi
Dr. Aaron Freilich
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi13
Dr. Venkat Perumal
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi10