A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Shiroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Shiroff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Shiroff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiroff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shiroff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Shiroff MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Shiroff practice?
- Dr. Adam Shiroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Shiroff practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Allentown Surgeons.