A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Shiroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Shiroff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Shiroff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiroff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shiroff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiroff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Shiroff practice?
Dr. Adam Shiroff practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Bethlehem, PA.
See Neptune Surgeons.